I was nominated by bigpinkytoes for the Liebster award!
Wait..what? OMG. When I read bigpinkytoes’ comment in one of my posts I got so excited and curious at the same time! So thank you thank you sooo much @bigpinkytoes :) You can check out her blog https://bigandpinkytoes.wordpress.com/
Being noticed in the blog world is a big thing for me. Things like this encourages writers to share more worth-sharing thoughts and stories.
So, what is the Liebster Award? This is the explanation that was passed along to me:“The Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to other bloggers, it creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
Well – this award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. This is like a chain letter :) a marketing strategy for our blogs to be read by other interested parties. It is about appreciation.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 300 followers).
- Notify them via social media.
Here are the questions bigpinkytoes asked myself and her other nine nominees:
- Why did you decide to start blogging? Blogging/ Writing has always been my outlet :) I want to share my thoughts and personal experience. I want to put it in writing.
- What is your favorite blog post about? Most of the blogs that I’ve checked out is more on personal stories about motherhood, work life and life stories in general.
- What has been your most popular blog post? Well, on my old blogs the most popular are my stories about my family and the heart stories too but that was before nowadays – my baking :) hehe!
- How did you decide on what your blog would be about? It’s just me and my thoughts that I want to share.
- What area of blogging would you like to learn more about and why? Getting more traffic and earning through blogging (of course! let’s put this into some good use!)
- What’s your favorite social media site and why? Pinterest – an online moodboard – graphic ideas and thoughts :)
- What in your life are you most proud of? I can say – being a working mom! Juggling the responsibilities work and family life :)
- What in your life are you most scared of? Scared of? Goodbyes . Death-like goodbyes.
- Are you doing anything or did you do anything special for leap year day? What? Nothing really special :) My mom , husband and baby just went out for a stroll in the mall.
- What is your favorite blog? I really don’t have anything in particular but to name a few – one is Thought Catalog and Listverse :)
Hmmm so now I have to check out on 10 more bloggers that I want to nominate :) Please feel free to click on the links below and visit their blogs too!
QUESTION FOR MY NOMINEES :)
1)What’s your blogging topic inspiration?
2)What’s your writing style?
3) Favorite Book Author
4) Greatest achievement so far
5) 5 places that you want to go
6) What’s your motto in life? :)
7) When was the last time you did something for the first time?
8) You want to be known as someone who______________
9) Sunrise or Sunset? I am seriously asking this please bear with me :)
10)Best ice cream flavour for your palate?
Thanks again @bigpinkytoes for sharing some love!