If I can put happiness in a cup it will be C O F F E E. I am planning to have my own coffee shop. Where I can bake treats and make my own different coffee-based flavours for other people to love.Whenever me and my husband went on coffee dates, there’s no need for him to ask me what I want because he already knows.
My all-time favourite is Caramel Macchiato. I remember when we had our very first date. We both ordered this and it became OUR coffee. The sweetness of the caramel complements the strength of the espresso. Just like our relationship. He is the caramel.I am the espresso.
Here are my top 5 picks :)
- Caramel Macchiato Freshly steamed milk with vanilla-flavored syrup is marked with espresso and topped with caramel drizzle for an oh-so-sweet finish.
I have my favourites when it comes to a lot of things but I am still open to other options or flavors. During winter different coffee flavors are out but I usually go back to my seasonal favourite which is Toffee Nut Latte from Starbucks.
2) Toffee Nut Latte (Seasonal) The rich, buttery flavour of sweet toffee is combined with the warmth of toasted nuts and blended with our smooth espresso and velvety steamed milk; topped with whipped cream and Toffee Nut Sprinkles
3) Caribou Campfire Mocha real chocolate – dark, milk or white – melted into steamed milk and combined with our rich espresso and toasted marshmallow flavor. Topped with whipped cream, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
4) Seattle’s Best Coffee – Almond Mocha Joy – Mocha with a nutty Almond flavor :)
5) Seattle’s Best Coffee- Raspberry Mocha Kiss Deliciously rich classic mocha flavored with raspberries and topped with whipped cream and a bittersweet chocolate stick.
I know that there’s an intense relationship between coffee and coffee-lover. I cannot properly start my day without having coffee first. Coffee serves as a fuel for us human beings for years. Good conversations usually happens over coffee cups. I am planning to have my own coffee shop. Where I can bake treats and make my own different coffee-based flavours for other people to love.
Have you tried my top picks? What are your thoughts?
What’s your comfort drink? :)