It’s been a while since I messed up our kitchen. I’ve been lazy during weekdays and always out during weekends. I wan’t to share this easy recipe that you might want to try. This will fit your schedules no matter how busy you are. Give me 15 minutes and you’ll enjoy this quick and easy creamy herb chicken recipe.
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 lb. white button mushrooms, sliced
1 large clove garlic, chopped
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
2 teaspoons dry thyme
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 cup heavy cream
- Halve chicken breasts and cut into 1/4-inch thick cutlets.
- In a large skillet set to medium-high heat, melt butter and olive oil. Once hot, add chicken cutlets.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add mushrooms and garlic. Sauté for about 3 minutes, until mushrooms are slightly limp and chicken is golden brown,. Add broth and thyme, scraping up browned bits in bottom of pan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan and cream until well blended.
- You can also add bell peppers for additional flavour.
- Serve and Enjoy :)