I know that this topic is a very used topic when it comes to blogging. I narrowed it down to a specific audience who are like me – mother, mum, momma, mommy, mama, nanay.
Blogging is oftentimes a hobby, for others a career, but whether you’re writing out to express yourself or for extra income I am sure that there are moments that you don’t know what to write about. Writers block. Busy schedules. Household chores.Work.
I have hundreds of draft posts sitting with nothing but a title so I thought I would share some of them with you. Here are some blog post ideas for mommy bloggers just in case you need some ideas on what to write about :)
About yourself – write about your experiences as a mother and wife.
- Share your reaction when you learned that you’re going to be a mom.
- How’s your pregnancy? What are you pregnancy tips for expecting mommas out there?
- What makes you appreciate motherhood?
- Share your tiny victories as a mother
- Beauty Tips and Rituals
- How the baby changed your relationship with your husband
- What’s in a name? Write a story how you came up with your kids name.
- Salon experience
- How do you manage your day? Write about your favourite day in a week
- Date night with your husband tips
- Things you did not know until you became a mother
- Mommy “me”time. Share how you spend this precious moment.
- React to a news or post that makes you sad or cringe or touched etc.
- What’s inside your bag? or pocket? :)
- Things you learned from your husband
- How you manage your finances
About your preferences – all about the stuff that you’re choosing for yourself and family
- Review about your kids item – stroller , carrier, clothing etc.
- Are you enrolling your kids to summer camps and classes?
- List of what to consider when you’re choosing a nursery
- Your kids theme party and what made you decide to go for it
- Kid friendly vacation/staycation hotels or countries or airplane etc.
- What’s inside your kid’s lunch box?
- What can you say about (insert topic e.g. cloth diaper, organic stuff etc.)
- How you organise your kids stuff
- Vacation plans
- What are you essentials?
- What’s your father’s day gift?
- What can you say about health fads?
- What vitamins are you giving to your kids?
- Say something about your pedia
- Your home remedy for common cough and colds
Etc. Etc. – The list goes on. Everything is writable.Writing is my form of self-expression. I don’t blog for profit. I believe that through sharing our personal experiences we can inspire others too.You can also ask your readers about their personal thoughts – discuss motherhood or parenthood issues and topics and learn from other moms or parents as well.
What’s your favourite topic to write about? Share your thoughts.